To matriculate in the programme, applicants must fulfil one of the following:
1. A CCCJ Associate Degree relevant to the intended programme of study.
2. Any approved Associate Degree or course of study from an approved institution.
It should be noted that the qualifying degree must be in an area relevant to the intended programme of study. Applicants who fail to meet this criterion will be required to complete the necessary bridging courses at the Associate degree level prior to being afforded acceptance
A current student who has ended the final semester of a CCCJ Associate degree programme and trailing no more than six (6) credits. The following conditions shall apply:
1. The qualifying degree must be in an area relevant to the intended programme of study.
2. The outstanding credits cannot be from a first year course.
3. The outstanding credits cannot be from a course leading to a specialization or major.
a. Equivalent qualification (s) as approved by the CCCJ
b. Prior Learning Assessment Recognition/Mature Status as approved by the CCCJ.
Mature Student Entry
Applicants falling in this category must be over the age twenty five (25), with a minimum five (5) years experience in a specialized area of the industry, for e.g. Hospitality, Accounts, Construction and Information Technology. Applicants will be accepted based on the assessment of a Portfolio (to include certificates of achievement, positions held along with job descriptions and community involvement). Applicants will be assessed on an individual basis.